Friday, October 1, 2010

Business Proposal

I never thought that our business proposal would be accepted. At first, we considered our likes to make the business, but then we had a difficulty in it since we have different likes and most of the business we think are really common now a days. Then, those likes that we proposed to make a business, we merge it to our new business that we think is it is something really new yet innovated style of business.

Since all of us have a common destiny, that is death, we make a business regarding with it and merging those ideas we think at first. Then we come up with this idea, "Happy Endings", that a make your own coffin business. It is just like a funeral service yet some freebies have been added to improve the business.

I am now excited with this, it's my first time to think a business yet it just come up from my naughty mind. It is not a serious idea, but when I try to propose it to my group mates, they have a possible view yet they doubt at first. Hoho.. I think it's better if I keep my mind with this, just think everything as fun and enjoyment.

No comments:

Post a Comment