Tuesday, September 14, 2010

My Purpose in Life is..

My purpose in life is.....
Uncertain....haha Laughing ...Well because I don't know what will happen for tomorrow..for tomorrow can hold itself..maybe tomorrow I'm dead and that's is to say I don't have a tomorrow for my self..But I think if tomorrow is present to me then maybe these are be the following that maybe I need to attain for my life(either in success or failure of my life):

To finish what I have started to pursue; that is to finish my studies and to help my family in daily needs especially in terms of money.
To help my community by contributing what I have learned from my studies and to introduce new technologies that are now present in the world for them to avoid ignorance.
To live what I wanted it to be, to live to the fullest and to help others.
To enjoy what I love to do and to gain what I want to have.
To become a no one in the world yet powerful and influencial..
powerful in making others to live and influencial to help others("Helping them makes me happy and glad")
To become a good citizen..making out my best to follow the law.
And most of all to serve God first and then to serve others.(cause I have served myself to its fullest..).
That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment